EU Commission Workshop: Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology policy and standardisation workshop - documents
The European Commission's DG Connect organised a workshop on September 12 and 13 on Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology policy and standardisation workshop. The first day gathered experts directly active in Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) standardisation while there was a broader audience for the second day, with representatives from governments, industry, NGOs, standards development organisations.
There were rich and fruitful discussions among European Stakeholders.
A full report of the meeting will soon be made available on the Commission's page.
- Martin Adolph, International Telecommunications Union (ITU), ITU Blockchain standards
- Roman Beck, IT University of Copenhagen, Standardisation needs on use cases
- M.Faher (Gemalto) , S.Cariou (CrystalChain), Blockchain Governance initiative
- Ashok Ganesh, CEN/CENELEC, Blockchain policy and standardization workshop
- Christophe Ozcan (Crypto4all), Sylvain Cariou (CrystalChain), Standardisation needs on reference architecture, taxonomy and ontology
- Sebastian Müller, ETSI, ISO TC 307 Coordination meeting
- Ricardo Neisse, Joint Research Centre European Commission, Identity Study Group,
- Pietu Pohjalainen, NETS, Standardisation needs on Security and Privacy
- Volker Skwarek, Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg, Standardisation needs on Smart Contracts
- Paolo Tasca, University College London, Introduction to the Blockchain/DLT and Terminology
- Benoit Abeloos (European Commission), Gilbert Verdian (Remitt), Strategic Plan