IEU Monitoring: DIGITAL Telegram 31 August 2016
# NET NEUTRALITY
- EU-Abgeordnete Martina Michels (DIE LINKE) zur Netzneutralität: Regulierungsbehörde bügelt Versäumnisse der Kommission aus
- EBU welcomes adoption of clear and robust EU net neutrality guidelines
- DG CONNECT: Call for tenders: eGovernment benchmark report 2016–2018 — SMART 2016/0050
- St 11429 2016 Init - Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Regulation (EU) No 531/2012 as regards rules for wholesale roaming markets
# DATA PROTECTION
- Open Knowledge Foundation: What does personal data have to do with open data? Initial thoughts from #MyData2016
- EurActiv: Leaked bill forces broadcasters to put TV online across EU
- EDRi: Towards a corporate copyright reform in the EU?
# CYBER SECURITY
- TeleTrusT – Bundesverband IT-Sicherheit e.V.: Workshop "Industrial Security in der Automatisierungspraxis"
# DIGITAL SKILLS
- Workshop on New Skills Agenda for Europe - Committee on Culture and Education
# FILM INDUSTRY
- EU Commission: Four EU-funded films in competition at the Venice International Film Festival
- The European Film Forum goes to San Sebastian
- EU Parliament: Lux Prize 2016 - Showcasing the diversity of European cinema
- Selection Results - Creative Europe / MEDIA Training, Call EACEA/06/2016
- ESA: Copernicus Sentinel-1A satellite hit by space particle
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. You can buy the full version of this issue here. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please contact us (opens e-mail programme).