IEU Monitoring: EU DIGITAL Telegram - 9 March 2016
- Updated Agenda and Background brief - Justice and Home Affairs Council 10 – 11 March 2016 (including DSM)
- Commissioner Navracsics to call for stronger efforts to boost good governance at the EU Sport Forum
- Are Virtual Reality experiences safe from an ethical point of view?
- Digitaleurope: “Digital in Practice workshop on Bright Lights, Big City: smart cities with human touch”
- ENISA: Guidelines on assessing the impact of incidents in the telecom sector
- Cloud security workshop: Building trust in cloud services – certification and beyond
- Cybersecurity Capacity Portal - Call for Correspondents
- 15 Data Security Policies Ignored by Modern Workers - Cloud Security Alliance Blog
- European eSkills for jobs Conference – MEP Marietje Schaake (ALDE/D66)
- Call for stakeholder endorsement of the Quantum Manifesto
- Das Erwachen der Länder? - Save Our Spectrum
# PUBLIC BROADCASTING
- EU-Abgeordnete Martina Michels (DIE LINKE): WDR setzt Rotstift bei der kulturellen Vielfalt an!
- Eurovision Song Contest to receive prestigious Charlemagne Medal for European Media
# EU REGISTERS
# EU COMMISSION
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION on the harmonisation of the 2010-2025 MHz frequency band for portable or mobile wireless video links and cordless cameras used for programme making and special events
# EU COUNCIL
- Cm 1761 2016 Rev 1 Coordination Committee for Communication and Information Systems (CCCIS)
- St 13022 2015 Rev 1 Dcl 1 EvaIuation report on the seventh round of mutual evaluations "The practical implementation and operation of European policies on prevention and combating Cybercrime" - Report on Romania
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please contact us (opens e-mail programme).